Position: Operations Director
Location: South of UK
Salary: Negotiable (for the right individual)
Seven Executive have been retained to find a talented, ambitious, and accomplished Operations Director with a manufacturing background.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced operations director to lead the manufacturing operations. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire production process, from planning and scheduling to quality control and cost management. You will also ensure that our manufacturing operations comply with all relevant laws, regulations, and standards.
Our client is a family-owned, global technology leader in indoor air solutions for demanding spaces. They design, manufacture, and deliver indoor environment solutions for
- Commercial and public buildings
- Healthcare institutions and laboratories
- Professional kitchens and restaurants
- Energy production and heavy industry environments
- Marine vessels
Our client works in close cooperation with their customers and partners to meet their special needs and even exceed expectations. They enable safe, comfortable, and productive indoor environments that are energy-efficient and comply with sustainable principles.
- Develop, improve, and implement operations and production plans to meet company goals and customer expectations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of every department, ensuring optimal efficiency, quality, and safety.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the production process, using key performance indicators (KPIs) and data analysis.
- Identify and resolve any issues or bottlenecks that may affect the production output or quality.
- Manage the budget and resources allocation for the manufacturing operations, optimizing costs and reducing waste.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and standards, such as health and safety, environmental, and quality.
- Implement and maintain best practices and policies for the manufacturing operations, such as lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, and relevant ISO standards.
- Collaborate with other senior managers and stakeholders to align the manufacturing operations with the company’s vision and goals.
- Lead, coach, and motivate a team of managers and staff, fostering a culture of excellence and teamwork.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in the manufacturing industry and seek opportunities for innovation, improvement, and capital expenditure.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing operations, with at least 5 years in a senior management role
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes, methods, and techniques, such as machining, welding, assembly, and testing
- Proficient in using various software and tools for production planning, scheduling, and control, such as ERP, MRP, and MES
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and inspire others.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- High attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel as required
To express an interest please contact John Barker at Seven Executive: firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW
Key Account Manager
£50,000 - £57,000 UK Remote permanent
Are you ready to take the reins in driving success for a premier manufacturer ...
Salary DOE UK Hybrid permanent
Seven Executive have been retained by a leading HVAC & Climate Solutions Manu ...