Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity in the dental implants industry working for a high-growth SME?
Seven Executive are partnered with an impressive and well-established Dental Implants organization, who are looking for a Senior Territory Manager to look after a P+L and grow market share across North Texas within the Dental Implants space.
You will own responsibility for achieving sales goals and developing client leads, acquiring new customers, and growing existing customers using a strategic and consultative sales approach. This involves selling to oral surgeons, general dentists, dental labs, and institutions.
- Create and maintain a plan for your territory, that provides analysis, trends, and strategies to exceed sales goals.
- Educate both consumers and colleagues about the product. Identify and cultivate relationships with influential customers who have the ability to act as ambassadors for the organization.
- Establish excellent technical product knowledge as well as within the dental implant industry to demonstrate value to customers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with business-to-business sales and business-to-customer sales
- Strong hunter mentality, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment, with a self-starter attitude.
- 401k pension match
- Excellent base salary & bonus potential/variables, which are uncapped and paid monthly
- Exceptional healthcare benefits for you and the family (European Standard)
- Travel expenses (58 cents a mile)
- Additional benefits, include supporting L&D, and clear progression opportunities into middle management as the team is growing rapidly.
Interested in discussing this further? Please apply via the link or send me a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a call to discuss further.APPLY NOW